From "Santosh Singh [TEMP]" <Santosh.Si...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: OK, What Gives?
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:33:22 GMT
Craig,
 Does it haang or it takes a long time ...?
   Now if you use the option all , both servelets and jsp tests are run plus jsp
tests are run in two different modes (jsp and XML) . before it starts running
the tests the XML view of all the jsp files in the workspace is generated which
takes considerable time.I'll suggest you running the tests one by one just to
see that tests are actually running.Here are the options for that
   jsp (jsp tests with jsp pages)
   jsp-xml (jsp tests with xml pages)
   jsp-all (jsp tests with both jsp and xml pages one by one)
   gtestservlet (servlet tests)
   all (all the above tests)

Hope this helps....
Thanks,
Santosh

> list-help: <mailto:watchdog-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>
> list-post: <mailto:watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
> To: watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: OK, What Gives?
>
> I'm trying to get the "jakarta-watchdog-4.0" tests to run against Tomcat 4.0,
> and am not having much luck.  I did a "./build.sh dist" build of Watchdog,
> copied the WAR files to Tomcat's webapps directory, and started Tomcat.  Then
> did
>
>     cd <<jakarta-home>>/dist/watchdog/bin
>     ./watchdog.sh all
>
> and get the following output:
>
>     Guessing WATCHDOG_HOME from watchdog.sh to ./..
>     Setting WATCHDOG_HOME to ./..
>     Using classpath:

./../lib/client.jar:./../lib/testdriver.jar:./../lib/moo.jar:./../lib/ant.jar:./
usr/locall/jdk1.2.2/lib/tools.jar:/usr/local/jdk1.2.2/lib/classes.zip