From Vanitha Venkatraman <Vanitha.Venkatra...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:05:48 GMT
Larry,
With the "jakarta-watchdog" workspace, JSP tests were designed to use the GTest
harness and Servlet tests use the Moo framework.

To add any extrapathinfo for the test servlets, the file you need to look at is:
jakarta-watchdog/src/clients/org/apache/jcheck/servlet-tests.properties.

This file has a one-to-one mapping of the client to server-side code.

-- Vanitha