From "horwat" <Justyna.Hor...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: list archive
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:35:31 GMT
You can find the following information in the initial subscription welcome
message. To receive this welcome message again, you can send an empty e-mail
to watchdog-dev-info@jakarta.apache.org

Here is the info about archived messages:

----
   <watchdog-dev-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

   <watchdog-dev-index.123_456@jakarta.apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.