From "James O'Rourke Jr." <Jam...@crossgain.com>
Subject RE: Problems with JDK 1.3
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:06:43 GMT
I am implementing the watchdog test cases for us.  So far I have not had
that problem, but I am not using 1.3.  Are you using Jakarta 4.0?  If so, is
that still under beta?  Is there any other info you can share with me about
Jakarta, I am still new at it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rousseau, John [mailto:JRousseau@silverstream.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 4:00 PM
To: watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problems with JDK 1.3

Has anyone seen problems running the watchdog tests under JDK 1.3?
I'm using Sun's HttpURLConnection (I'm not setting my own).

All of the watchdog servlet tests that set a header (like
"Content-Type:") fail because this header isn't transmitted to the
server.

This all used to work fine under JDK 1.2.2. All of my testing is on
NT. I'm using the old moo-harnesses tests because the Sun CTS 1.2.1
uses these tests.

Anyone seen this? Any ideas?

Thanks!
-John

John Rousseau                               jrr@silverstream.com
SilverStream Software                     Phone: +1 978 262 3564
2 Federal Street                            Fax: +1 978 262 3499
Billerica, MA 01821                  http://www.silverstream.com