From Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>
Subject Problem in test for GetRequestDispatcherTest?
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:18:52 GMT

Hi,

I think I have found another problem with the watchdog tests from 17/Oct.
Should I keep sending these in as I find them?

The test
   org.apache.jcheck.servlet.client.javax_servlet.ServletContext.GetRequestDispatcherTest

Tries to get a RequestDispatcher for
  /servlet/tests.javax_servlet.ServletContext.GetRequestDispatcher

However, the configuration for that servlet is:

    <servlet>
	<servlet-name>
		GetRequestDispatcherTest
	</servlet-name>
	<servlet-class>
		tests.javax_servlet.ServletRequest.GetRequestDispatcherTestServlet
	</servlet-class>
    </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
	<servlet-name>
		GetRequestDispatcherTest
	</servlet-name>
	<url-pattern>
		/GetRequestDispatcherTest
	</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

So valid paths (within the context) for that servlet are:

  /GetRequestDispatcherTest
  /servlet/GetRequestDispatcherTest
  /servlet/tests.javax_servlet.ServletRequest.GetRequestDispatcherTestServlet

And thus the getRequestDispatcher call should return null with the URI passed.

Yes? / No?

--
Greg Wilkins<gregw@mortbay.com>          GB  Phone: +44-(0)171-4394045
Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK.    Mbl Phone: +44-(0)7775534369