From "Santosh Singh [TEMP]" <Santosh.Si...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: /jsp-tests/jsp/engine/JspWriter/misc/positiveGetRemaining.jsp
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 19:06:39 GMT
We have created a new branch for Watchdog called jakarta-watchdog-4.0 . We have
changed many existing tests and will add new tests for servlets 2.3 and jsp 1.2
.I believe you are using the old watchdog tests. I suggest you to mention
watchdog4.0 for new tests in future.I'l take a look at the old tests.

Thanks,
Santosh