From "Rousseau, John" <JRouss...@silverstream.com>
Subject Problems with JDK 1.3
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:59:46 GMT
Has anyone seen problems running the watchdog tests under JDK 1.3?
I'm using Sun's HttpURLConnection (I'm not setting my own).

All of the watchdog servlet tests that set a header (like
"Content-Type:") fail because this header isn't transmitted to the
server.

This all used to work fine under JDK 1.2.2. All of my testing is on
NT. I'm using the old moo-harnesses tests because the Sun CTS 1.2.1
uses these tests.

Anyone seen this? Any ideas?

Thanks!
-John

John Rousseau                               jrr@silverstream.com
SilverStream Software                     Phone: +1 978 262 3564
2 Federal Street                            Fax: +1 978 262 3499
Billerica, MA 01821                  http://www.silverstream.com