From "Rousseau, John" <JRouss...@silverstream.com>
Subject Implicit /servlet path
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:46:17 GMT
I'm looking at the ServletContext.GetRequestDispatcherTestServlet
test (but I see the same thing with other tests).

It's doing a getRequestDispatcher() on
"/servlet/tests.javax_servlet.ServletContext.GetRequestDispatcher".

I don't see "/servlet" in the deployment descriptor, nor do I see
any documentation about getRequestDispatcher taking a '.' separated
class name. There is clearly no "/servlet" directory in the WAR.

Is there an implicit mapping that Apache uses, or am I just missing
something?

Thanks!
-John

John Rousseau                               jrr@silverstream.com
SilverStream Software                     Phone: +1 978 262 3564
2 Federal Street                            Fax: +1 978 262 3499
Billerica, MA 01821                  http://www.silverstream.com