From "Anil K. Vijendran" <Anil.Vijend...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: HELP: Watchdog fails to build
Date Mon, 08 Nov 1999 20:23:25 GMT
Wendell,

Watchdog depends on a servlet-2.2.0.jar (or some name like that) file that
exists in jakarta-tools. This needs updating for some of the new JSP API
changes. Please go to jakarta-tomcat and say ./build.sh servlet. Then try
compiling watchdog.

I think Watchdog is broken even after that. We will fix it soon.

Thanks.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)