From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RDC] m2 migration, trunk broken this weekend
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:42:10 GMT
Why a module for producing the distro?

+1 on the examples/sample apps - fun part is how to try and overlap
that with Cactus. It should be deploying the examples as our test
layer.

One possible idea is to have taglibs-example.pom extending
taglibs-parent.pom then rdc-example.pom extending taglibs-example.pom
that depends on rdc.jar. ie) we have examples as a group of things
rather than examples inside each taglib.

Hen