From "emerson cargnin" <echofloripa.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Slowly x:forEach/x:out tags
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:09:36 GMT
I'm using tomcat 5.5.26 and JDK 1.5.
After we upgraded standard and jstl version to 1.1.2, the pages
started to take more than 30 seconds to render.

In this discussion: http://marc.info/?l=taglibs-dev&m=119820558711402&w=2
they have the same problem, the context is the same and  they end up
finding that the problem is on the implementation of x:forEach and
x:out.

We reverted to 1.0.6 versions of those jars, but this is a temporary
fix, as we want to be able to use features from the new
especifications. Reverting fixed the problem.
Does anyone know if there is a plan to fix this libraries? Or should I
ask this somewhere else? Then please just tell me.

regards
Emerson