From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:18:55 GMT
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 6:45 AM, Kris Schneider <kris@directthought.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Anyone going to be at ApacheCon?
> >
> > Am pondering some effort to release the latest code in trunk.
>
> On a slightly related note, it would be nice to get nightly builds up
> and running again. I don't recall what the issue was, did it have
> something to do with meeting a requirement to use Maven?

My recollection (not always a sure thing :) is that the nightly builds were
a custom script run on Glenn's personal machine. AFAIK, Glenn has long since
disappeared from here, so we'd probably need to start from square one to get
the nightlies running. Either that or hook them up with Gump.

--
Martin Cooper