From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject m2 builds (was: Where can I get a recent nightly build?)
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 18:38:17 GMT
Sorry for the duplicate, dev list seems a better forum for this:

<snip/>

> I don't expect us to have them running there again, though if any
> taglib gets active enough to be mavenified, I could see it being put
> in continuum.

<snap/>

Yup, I've previously (say, a year or more ago) pinged Glenn when the
nightlies went down, but it'd be good to get this going on a continuum
instance (or some such on ASF hardware).

> In fact - I'm tempted to go ahead and do that on String Taglib. Yank
> it out, mavenify. Learn etc.

<snip/>

I've started an experimental branch to do that with the RDC Taglib here:

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/proper/rdc/branches/M2/

You are welcome (as is anyone else) to play with it (most taglibs here
get built the same way and produce a similar set of artifacts).
Ofcourse, if you'd rather start with the String Taglib, thats great as
well :-)

-Rahul