From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak in ELEvaluator: approaches and alternatives
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 04:37:45 GMT
On 9/26/07, Bjorn Townsend <bjorn@sourcelabs.com> wrote:

> On Sep 26, 2007, at 10:02 PM  September 26, Henri Yandell wrote:
>
> > Looks good - I'll look into committing it tomorrow night, unless
> > anyone sees a reason not to.
>
> Thanks for looking at it. I'll be happy to help out with the
> refactoring of the stuff from Collections.

Commit applied.

I'm unsure if refactoring the collections is good or not. On the one
hand it feels very bad to add 16 java files for one feature, that at
the end of the day is just a List and a Map tied together; and on the
other hand I don't want to go changing things and making it harder to
apply bugfixes in the future.

Currently I'm avoiding the Collections refactor. Bugfixes win; though
the worry is that people might start depending on the code as it's
necessarily public.

Hen