From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taglibs TODO - this month's email
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:27:51 GMT
> So... back to the old topic.

<snip/>
>   * Upgrade build system to Maven2 (ie: Rahul's suggested approach).

<snap/>

I think the biggest chunk of work is related to the tlddoc. For
example, the RDC taglib styles its metadata files (since they were
there for tooling anyway) to generate those docs. I'm not sure if any
of the m2 plugins (such as this one [1]) meets all our needs,
especially when it comes to tag files (or, from the m2 PoV, what we
must do to conform).

I'll look into this aspect (estimate: 1st or 2nd week of Aug).

-Rahul

[1] http://maven-taglib.sourceforge.net/m2/