From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Working on Standard taglib 1.1 bugfixes
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:11:47 GMT
A couple of us at my workplace would like to work on resolving some of
the bugs open for the Standard taglib. Ccing the Expert Group for
their opinions too as they were pretty much the developers of the code
here.

Some questions:

1) Which is more valuable, 1.1.x bugfixes or 1.0.x ones? My assumption
has been to work on the 1.1.x ones.
2) [Experts] Are the bugs fixed elsewhere? ie) the Sun RI or
Glassfish? Should people even be using the Jakarta taglib or are the
Sun versions of 1.0.x and 1.1.x more maintained (ignoring license
issues)?
3) Anyone else interested?

Hen

[I work at SourceLabs; it's in our interest to get bugs fixed so my
boss has okay'd a couple of us spending a day a week on it]