From "Karl von Randow" <k...@xk72.com>
Subject RE: Input taglib
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:39:30 GMT
Hi Martin,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes I agree, className appears to be the most used
solution to the class keyword problem. I'm going to stick with it unless
there are any objections?

Cheers,
Karl

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Reurings [mailto:martin@windgazer.nl]
Sent: Friday, 25 November 2005 12:00 a.m.
To: Tag Libraries Developers List
Subject: Re: Input taglib

Karl,

As a part-time backender with far more front-end experience, I want to vote
in favor of using className. That references back to the property as it is
used in ECMA-script as well as steering clear of the mistaken impression
that is for use primarily with styles. This wasy it'll be quite
understandable by front-end web-developers and really keeping good form.

--
        _/
Phone: +31 (0)297-283665
E-mail: martin@windgazer.nl
Website: http://www.windgazer.nl

"The trouble with doing something right the first time, is nobody
appreciates how difficult it was."
                                               -- Unknown Artist