From Pierre Delisle <Pierre.Deli...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Standard] Applying patches
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:02:21 GMT
Apologies for the long silence. As noted by Felipe, Sun has been
focusing a lot of its energies on GlassFish lately and we've been
lacking the resources to stay active at jakarta taglibs.
[And I know I could use my spare time to work on apache stuff,
but the 4 kids have been asking a lot of attention as well lately...]

I've raised the issue with management so we can clarify the situation
regarding the standard tag library and on our involvement within
jakarta-taglibs. I'll update this list whenever decisions are made.

Rahul, feel free to apply your patch. I would recommend running
the TCK as well (Felipe can fill you in).

Thanks,

    -- Pierre