From Rahul Akolkar <ra...@apache.org>
Subject [BUILD] Commons Sandbox dependency for RDC nightlies
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:43:22 GMT
Now that we've SCXML building nightly [1] in Commons Sandbox, I would
ideally like to eliminate the redundant source trees by removing the
o.a.taglibs.rdc.scxml.* packages, and using the o.a.commons.scxml.*
packages out of the nightly commons-scxml jar for the current RDC
nightlies. Indeed, the scxml packages in Taglibs haven't been updated
lately at all, so we're already seeing a fork.

Any suggestions from similar experiences? At some point, I'll look at
gump for RDC, but for the Taglibs nightly build I'm not sure how best to
proceed.

Thanks,
-Rahul

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-scxml/