From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: [Standard] Applying patches
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 03:49:06 GMT
Rahul,

AFAIK, we are all developers for all taglibs, so please feel free to
apply the patches yourself without review if you are confident to do so.

Of course, a peer review would be nice, but giving the current status of
the project, I wouldn't count on that. In fact, I have the feeling that
the even the Standard taglibs are going to be dormant, as JSTL 1.2 is
now being developed at Glassfish (I just realized it these days - we
have not talked about it on the list and I guess Sun just opted for this
path as Glassfish is open-source and our project is dormant)...

-- Felipe