From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [rdc] Board report
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:26:17 GMT
Reminder to add a subproject report on the RDC release to the wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-September2005) for
the board report.

The other entries there should give you a good idea as to the kind of
things to say. Looking for the why's and wherefore's of the release,
rather than just a reiteration of the fact the release happened.
Adding some colour for the board.

If you could get it done tomorrow (Thursday) or by Friday evening at
the latest I would appreciate it as I try to get the report to the
board by Friday night.

Sorry for not reminding you earlier, most of the subprojects on the
list have had this kind of thing before but I'm unsure if RDC has hit
it yet.

Hen