From Stu Robertson <srobert...@nvisia.com>
Subject Re: RDC's - running code before submit
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 03:39:13 GMT
I noticed we crossed paths over the ether!

Shane and I will implement everything we've brought up.  We're setup
so we'll be able to submit patches against the RDC dev trunk.  Still
need to check out the new bugzilla presence, but that shouldn't be a
problem.  We're going to bounce quite a few design ideas around on
the list, both as a sanity check and also in an attempt to make
enhancements we need useful for the library themselves.  Please
challenge the need for things we bring up, as well as the
implementation.  We're doing the same on our end.

Btw, I really wish there were a bitkeeper-like way of comparing
between svn repositories...any suggestions on this would be much
appreciated.  Right now I've made a local svn copy of the current RDC
trunk.  We're making changes against our local copy, and can generate
patches against that.  But obviously that breaks down over time as
RDCs evolve - assuming not all of our patches make it in that is ;-)

Stu