From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release RDC 1.0
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:57:20 GMT
The vote for a 1.0 release of the Reusable Dialog Components (RDC) taglib
has passed.

The following votes were cast (in alphabetical order of last name):

<BINDING>
Doug Davis        +1
Felipe Leme       +1
Sam Ruby          +1
</BINDING>

The following non-binding votes were cast:

<NON-BINDING>
Rahul Akolkar     +1
Elam Birnbaum     +1
Hadeel Rashad     +1
Stuart Robertson  +1
Daniel Spangler   +1
David Varnes      +1
Mitch Warner      +1
</NON-BINDING>

Thanks to everyone who took time to vote.

I will be cutting the release shortly, as much as I can. I will ask for
assistance for the remaining bits, and for moving the RDC taglib from
sandbox to proper.

-Rahul

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-taglibs/ReusableDialogComponents/1.0ReleasePlan