From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Changes to proper nightly build (was Re: svn commit: r226379 - <snip/>)
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:00:16 GMT
Glenn Nielsen <glenn@mail.more.net> wrote on 07/29/2005 05:30:18 PM:
> Rahul,
>
> So does the nightly build for RDC need to be removed from
> the sandbox nightly build and moved to the official taglib
> nightly build?

Yes.

I have made all the changes as far as the SVN repository is concerned,
including both sandbox and proper build.xml files. An SVN update (ideally,
a clean checkout, but thats probably overkill) of trunks-proper and
trunks-sandbox should do all the moving for you.

> And there are some new jars required for RDC to build?

No more than what RDCs needed in sandbox. I wasn't sure if the jars listed
below were defined in your build properties file for the "official"
taglibs nightly build since they weren't in the build.properties.sample in
trunks-proper.

Thanks for your time!
-Rahul