From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: Taglibs in Subversion building
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 02:30:27 GMT
Glenn Nielsen wrote:

> I have updated and tested the nightly build to make sure it works with
> the SVN repositories. I have not tested the sandbox build yet.

If the main taglibs worked, the sandbox should not be a problem. Given
the fact that the migration is taking forever, we should migrate the
sandbox as well - if something breaks, it shouldn't be hard to fix.

> I will continue running the CVS version until we make the official
> switch.

I have a patch to apply on the Datagrid, but haven't had the time to do
so yet (because my environment is messed up). Anyway, I can wait until
the migration...

-- Felipe