From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taglibs in Subversion building
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 02:32:56 GMT
Oops, missed these replies.

I will lock CVS down at 2000 US Eastern Time tomorrow (Wednesday 13th)
and proceed with the migration. I'll be on #asfinfra if needed.

I'll be (more as a list for me tomorrow):

Migrating jakarta-taglibs->jakarta/taglibs/proper
Migrating jakarta-taglibs-sandbox->jakarta/taglibs/sandbox
Creating trunks-proper and trunks-sandbox directories with files at
the top level of their CVS directories
Editing svn:externals on these directories
Setting up authentication stuff
Setting up commit notifications
Checking out and building String taglib
Sending email

If there are big problems, I'll back out and re-open cvs. Steps 3 and
4 are going to happen in the opposite way to the test repo migration,
but shouldn't cause a problem.

Hen