From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Sandbox goes where? Was: Jakarta Taglibs as part of something bigger?
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:06:03 GMT
Akin to the Standard discussion thread, I'm interested in the implications
of the proposed move for sandbox taglibs.

A taglibs sandbox to new subproject sandbox transition is probably
straightforward in this case. But while the proposed subproject decides
whether or not it will harbor a sandbox, do we need to think the sandbox
migration through any further than the supported taglibs?

-Rahul