jakarta-taglibs-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: RDC: Issue with IBM Voice Toolkit 6 and RDCs
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:20:03 GMT
Stu Robertson <srobertson@nvisia.com> wrote on 06/21/2005 02:14:44 PM:
> And that turned out to be exactly the problem :-)
>
> I had moved the JSPs to their own subdir in my project, but failed to
> do the same for their configs.
>
> My fault, but I'm going to look into changing the RDC logic so we 
> give good errors when this happens.  This is the sort of thing our 
> developers will undoubtedly do, and I'm going to be pestered with 
> questions from others who make the same mistake I did.

True. Its actually a tag impl that calls c:import + x:parse which fails. 


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message