From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion migration Was: The "current" directory in taglibs SVN
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 02:52:27 GMT
> Thanks Tim :)
>
> I'll play with Tims stuff tonight with the aim of having taglibs in
> the test repository; mostly just to confirm that I grokk Tim's stuff
> and can repeat it.
>
> I'll email after doing that on status, but I imagine if it's gone well
> I'll aim to do the migration in the day on Tuesday.

Played with TIm's stuff a bit, not fully grokking it so I've mailed
Tim with questions and played with variants. There are local issues
(different users, existing repository) that I suspect Justin just
adjusted for before with Commons but that I'm being cautious about.

CVS/SVN is down for part of tomorrow, so that'll push me back a bit,
along with tonight's questions.

Keep ploughing on with CVS usage; once I successfully get it in the
test svn repository we'll find a time to freeze things etc.

Hen