From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion migration Was: The "current" directory in taglibs SVN
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:07:37 GMT
I've started doing SVN migrations in an infra role, so if we can
probably go ahead and get this moving again if you're available Tim?

As a Taglibs committer, I can double-check builds and authorisation,
so that should help speed it up, I just need Tim to walk me through
his script and for us (taglibs) to decide another time.

Hen