From Stu Robertson <srobert...@nvisia.com>
Subject Re: RDC: Issue with IBM Voice Toolkit 6 and RDCs
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:14:44 GMT
And that turned out to be exactly the problem :-)

I had moved the JSPs to their own subdir in my project, but failed to
do the same for their configs.

My fault, but I'm going to look into changing the RDC logic so we
give good errors when this happens.  This is the sort of thing our
developers will undoubtedly do, and I'm going to be pestered with
questions from others who make the same mistake I did.

Thanks Rahul,

Stu