From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: Jakarta Taglibs as part of something bigger?
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:15:33 GMT
My initial reaction to this proposal is positive. I will hold off
on giving a +1 until there has been time for more discussion and
a more formal proposal.

Other than taglibs how many other existing components are there for
Webapp Commons?

Would Webapp Commons widgets be restricted to specific web application
frameworks or would it be wide open?

Regards,

Glenn