From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: New version of Mailer tag
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 17:45:51 GMT
Hi Pete,

Based on your description, I would recommend making two separate
enhancement requests in bugzilla [ http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/#Bugs
]. You should also attach the relevant patches you authored with those
requests. Also, based on the pre-requisite that you're convinced some tag
was designed to work with pooling and it does not, then you may also
report a separate bug for that issue.

After that, the appropriate person [maybe one of the folks listed at the
bottom of this page-
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/mailer-doc/intro.html ] will
probably respond.

Thanks!