From pete.sto...@kisstechnologies.co.uk
Subject RE: New version of Mailer tag
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 11:59:50 GMT
One other odd thing I've noticed with the old tag (and my version, and
probably this one too), is that the part ID of the mime part gets
incremented by JavaMail every time it sends an email so if the server has
been running for a while you'll end up with
boundary="----=_Part_10000_14761595.1115726191897" etc.  Isn't really a
problem I can see at the moment but could it be on a large scale system?
cheers
Pete

"Vianen, Jeroen van" <jeroen.van.vianen@satama.com>
10/05/2005 07:56
Please respond to "Tag Libraries Developers List"