From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: RDC Submittal: Color Picker RDC - Source files part 1/3
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 15:09:44 GMT
Mitch -

I was waiting for the 2/3 email in your series of recent emails to trickle
in; I presume that contains the grammar, since thats the only bit of the
new RDC that I haven't seen posted yet. This post, from the tomcat
archives, [
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=111685815009325&w=2 ] has an
example of a patch containing new files to be added to the repository
(quite predictably, the 'diff' for a new file will produce the file in its
entirety). As Martin has already suggested, can you please create a
similar patch for the RDC you are submitting and file it with a Taglibs
enhancement request in bugzilla? I'd also have 'add' reminders for the
committers in the enhancement request body/description.

Submissions / contributions in terms of additions / improvements / bug
fixes / documentation (we have a growing wiki! [
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-taglibs/ ]) are always welcome. Please let
me know if you have questions. Thanks for your time!

-Rahul

Martin Cooper <mfncooper@gmail.com> wrote on 05/20/2005 12:27:16 PM:

> On 5/20/05, Mitch Warner <mitch.warner@fluencyvoice.com> wrote:
> > Martin,
> >
> > This is not a bug or enhancement request per se, but a completely new
> > component, with many new files (only one file I submitted is a mod of
an
> > existing file). Should I still raise as an enhancement as you suggest?
>
> It's a proposed addition to the existing RDC tag library, is it not?
> So you are suggesting that the RDC tag library be enhanced with your
> additions, no?
>
> Yes, please add it to the bug tracking system.
>
> --
> Martin Cooper
>

> > Mitch
<snip/>