From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Test with Nuance
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 21:19:01 GMT
Steve and Daniel --

The "initialGrammar" has moved here for US English [
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/org/apache/taglibs/rdc/resources/RDCBundle_en_US.properties?view=markup

] and here otherwise [
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/org/apache/taglibs/rdc/resources/RDCBundle.properties?view=markup

]

You might have to wait a day or so till it gets reflected in the binaries.
The properties file(s) will grow as I i18n'ize the rest (starting with
grammar URIs).

-Rahul

P.S.-Thanks for the check-in Sam :-)