From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: RDC Submittal: Color Picker RDC - Source files part 1/3
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 04:21:24 GMT
Mitch - I've tried the color RDC on yesterday's sandbox source distro.
Looks (and sounds) good :-) I've attached a new zip to the bugzilla report
with slight mods (at the typo level). Thanks for contributing!

Can someone with karma please commit the new RDC to the sandbox source?
There are 6 new files (repository location of each provided by Mitch in
post 1 of # 35024 ) and one diff / patch for an existing file. Thanks for
your time!

-Rahul