From pete.sto...@kisstechnologies.co.uk
Subject RE: New version of Mailer tag
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 18:02:01 GMT
Ah ha yes this will do it though it's a slight prob for us (and probably
others) in that it isn't backwards compatible with the mailer v1 tag so
you can't just plop it into your current implementations (and we have a
lot already existing).  Also can't run on Tomcat 4.x which again we (and
others) use a lot.

One random thought looking at it - why are the attachments a
multipart/related part of another part?  Doesn't this mean you don't see
them if you have a text only (but mime compliant) browser?  I would have
thought it would be better to have say a "related" tag which puts in
multipart/related things such as images for an HTML email, which returns a
CID, and then a seperate generic attach tag to do normal attachments in a
multipart/mixed format?

cheers
Pete

"Vianen, Jeroen van" <jeroen.van.vianen@satama.com>
06/05/2005 22:33
Please respond to "Tag Libraries Developers List"