From "Tim O'Brien" <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject RE: Subversion migration Was: The "current" directory in taglibs SVN
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 16:09:29 GMT
Hey, I'm back.  I was away for some time busy writing and being
"expectant".

But, the offer still stands, the same script we used for commons could
be dusted off and used for the taglibs conversion.  I'm going to NYC
until Monday so next week - Wednesday would probably be a good time.
I'll also check on the availability of someone from infrastructure with
sufficient root-privs for this conversion.

-----
Tim O'Brien
tobrien@discursive.com
(847) 863-7045