From srobert...@nvisia.com (Stuart D. Robertson II)
Subject RDC XSLT issue for WAS 6...any progress?
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 20:18:37 GMT
Hi Rahul,

Any progress on the XSLT issue?  I'm still unable to run on WAS
6 because of this, and it's getting to crunch time.  I just
tried with the RDC beta 1.1 release, and it seems the problem is
in that one too.

I'm not setup to build RDC from source.  If the fix isn't going
to make it into jakarta soon, any chance you could send me an
updated war or jar file?

I'm working for one of your big insurance clients, and am tasked
with the design for how we'll be replacing all of our old IVR
apps.  I'd like RDC to be the way to go, but am a bit
discouraged it doesn't work on WebSphere.  We'll be talking to
someone in IBM's voice group (not sure who yet) on Friday, to
get a better feel for the tooling direction and maturity.
Another concern is that the Voice Toolkit environment seems
awfully buggy, though maybe I'm just doing things incorrectly.
I'd like to be able to get a simple RDC-based app running in WAS
6.

Thanks Rahul,

Stu

wrote:
>> Hi Rahul.  Could you drop me or the list an email when you
get
>> the change to get-configuration checked in?  Right now I'm
not
>> even able to run the simple RDC test JSPs on WAS 6.0.1 due
>> the XSL/Transform problem we talked about in an earlier
email.