From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Subversion migration Was: The "current" directory in taglibs SVN
Date Sat, 07 May 2005 01:27:08 GMT
Any plans for scheduling an SVN migration?

I suspect Taglibs, while pretty simple after the success of the
Commons migration, is a fair amount of work for whichever admin runs
the scripts so doing it towards the end of the year would be painful.

Mostly I'm looking for two things. Firstly Tim/Martin to be available
to assist/direct the move and secondly for the Taglib community to
give them some guidance to issues/releases/commits that would need to
happen before any migration could happen.

Most likely it would take up most of a day in which commits would not
be able to happen.

Hen