From "Mitch Warner" <mitch.war...@fluencyvoice.com>
Subject RE: RDC Submittal: Color Picker RDC - Source files part 1/3
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 08:34:43 GMT
Martin,

This is not a bug or enhancement request per se, but a completely new
component, with many new files (only one file I submitted is a mod of an
existing file). Should I still raise as an enhancement as you suggest?

Mitch

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Cooper [mailto:mfncooper@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 May 2005 21:38
To: Tag Libraries Developers List
Subject: Re: RDC Submittal: Color Picker RDC - Source files part 1/3

You should submit your patches as a zip file of diffs (not changed
files) attached to a bug report / enhancement request in the bug
tracking system. Sending as inline text makes them effectively useless,
since mailers will munge the text, making the 'patch' utility fail.

--
Martin Cooper

On 5/19/05, Mitch Warner <mitch.warner@fluencyvoice.com> wrote:
> Apparently many of the attachments on my previous emails were not
> correctly received by many people; in which case, I am including them
> here as inline text. Because of the size restrictions, this will again

> be split up into 3 mails. This is part 1 of 3.

> /jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/META-INF/tags/rdc/color.tag
>
> <%--
>   Copyright 2004 The Apache Software Foundation.
>   Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
>   you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
>   You may obtain a copy of the License at
>
>       http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
>
>   Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
>   distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
>   WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
> implied.
>   See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
>   limitations under the License.
> --%>
> <!--
> <%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %> <%@
> taglib prefix="x" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/xml" %> <%@ taglib

> prefix="rdc" uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/rdc-1.0"
> %>
>
> <%@ tag body-content="empty" %>
>
> <%@ attribute name="id" required="true" rtexprvalue="false" %> <%@
> attribute name="submit" required="false" %> <%@ attribute
> name="config" required="false" %> <%@ attribute name="initial"
> required="false" %> <%@ attribute name="confirm" required="false" %>
> <%@ attribute name="echo" required="false" %> <%@ attribute
> name="minConfidence" required="false" %> <%@ attribute name="numNBest"

> required="false" %> <%@ variable name-from-attribute="id"
> alias="retVal" scope="AT_END"%>
> -->
> <rdc:peek var="stateMap" stack="${requestScope.rdcStack}"/>
> <jsp:useBean id="constants"
> class="org.apache.taglibs.rdc.core.Constants" />
>
> <c:choose>
>   <c:when test="${empty stateMap[id]}">
>     <rdc:comment>This instance is being called for the first time in
>     this session</rdc:comment>
>     <jsp:useBean id="model" class="org.apache.taglibs.rdc.Color" >
>       <c:set target="${model}" property="state"
>       value="${stateMap.initOnlyFlag == true ? constants.FSM_INITONLY
:
> constants.FSM_INPUT}"/>
>       <rdc:comment>initialize bean from our attributes</rdc:comment>
>       <c:set target ="${model}" property="id" value="${id}"/>
>       <c:set target ="${model}" property="confirm"
value="${confirm}"/>