From "Mitch Warner" <mitch.war...@fluencyvoice.com>
Subject RE: RDC Submittal: Color Picker RDC - Source files part 1/3
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 16:36:22 GMT
Apparently many of the attachments on my previous emails were not
correctly received by many people; in which case, I am including them
here as inline text. Because of the size restrictions, this will again
be split up into 3 mails. This is part 1 of 3.

/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/META-INF/tags/rdc/color.tag

<%--
  Copyright 2004 The Apache Software Foundation.
  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
  limitations under the License.
--%>
<!--
<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="x" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/xml" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="rdc" uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/rdc-1.0"
%>

<%@ tag body-content="empty" %>

<%@ attribute name="id" required="true" rtexprvalue="false" %>
<%@ attribute name="submit" required="false" %>
<%@ attribute name="config" required="false" %>
<%@ attribute name="initial" required="false" %>
<%@ attribute name="confirm" required="false" %>
<%@ attribute name="echo" required="false" %>
<%@ attribute name="minConfidence" required="false" %>
<%@ attribute name="numNBest" required="false" %>
<%@ variable name-from-attribute="id" alias="retVal" scope="AT_END"%>
-->
<rdc:peek var="stateMap" stack="${requestScope.rdcStack}"/>
<jsp:useBean id="constants"
class="org.apache.taglibs.rdc.core.Constants" />

<c:choose>
  <c:when test="${empty stateMap[id]}">
    <rdc:comment>This instance is being called for the first time in
    this session</rdc:comment>
    <jsp:useBean id="model" class="org.apache.taglibs.rdc.Color" >
      <c:set target="${model}" property="state"
      value="${stateMap.initOnlyFlag == true ? constants.FSM_INITONLY :
constants.FSM_INPUT}"/>
      <rdc:comment>initialize bean from our attributes</rdc:comment>
      <c:set target ="${model}" property="id" value="${id}"/>
      <c:set target ="${model}" property="confirm" value="${confirm}"/>
      <c:set target ="${model}" property="submit" value="${submit}"/>
      <c:set target ="${model}" property="echo" value="${echo}"/>
      <jsp:useBean id="voice_grammar"
       class="org.apache.taglibs.rdc.core.Grammar" >
          <c:set target="${voice_grammar}" property="grammar"

value="${pageContext.request.contextPath}/.grammar/color.grxml"/>
      </jsp:useBean>
      <c:set target="${model}" property="grammar"
value="${voice_grammar}"/>
      <rdc:configure model="${model}" config="${config}"
        defaultConfig="META-INF/tags/rdc/config/color.xml" />
      <rdc:setup-results model="${model}" submit="${submit}"
        minConfidence="${minConfidence}" numNBest="${numNBest}" />
    </jsp:useBean>
    <rdc:comment>cache away this instance for future requests in this
    session</rdc:comment>
    <c:set target="${stateMap}" property="${id}" value="${model}"/>
  </c:when>
  <c:otherwise>
    <rdc:comment>retrieve cached bean for this instance</rdc:comment>
    <c:set var="model" value="${stateMap[id]}"/>
  </c:otherwise>
</c:choose>

<rdc:extract-params target="${model}" parameters="${model.paramsMap}"/>

<rdc:fsm-run model="${model}"/>

<c:if test="${model.state == constants.FSM_DONE}">
  <c:set var="retVal" value="${model.value}"/>
</c:if>

/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/META-INF/tags/rdc/color.rdc

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!--
  Copyright 2004 The Apache Software Foundation.
  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
  limitations under the License.
-->
<ui-config>

  <component name="color" summary="Collect a color value"
    path="META-INF/tags/rdc/color.tag">

    <input-params>
      <param name="id" value="some-name" required="true"
rtexprvalue="false" visible="1" description="Component ID">
        This specifies the id of this alpha component.
      </param>
      <param name="submit" value="self-URI" required="false"
rtexprvalue="true" visible="0" description="Location where resuls are
submitted">
        This specifies the URL to which the component should submit its
results.
        The default is to submit to the originating page that
instantiated the component.
      </param>
      <param name="config" value="xxx-cfg.xml" required="false"
rtexprvalue="true" visible="1" description="Configuration file for the
component">
        This specifies the location of the configuration file used to
customize interaction behavior of this instance.
        Customizations include prompts, properties etc (see
configuration section for details).
        By default, the component uses a pre-packaged configuration.
      </param>
      <param name="numNBest" value="[0-9]*" required="false"
rtexprvalue="true" visible="2" description="Maximum number of N-best
values requested">
        This specifies the maximum number of N-Best alpha values
requested.
        Default is 1 value.
      </param>
      <param name="minConfidence" value="[0-9][0-9].[0-9]*F"
required="false" rtexprvalue="true" visible="2" description="Minimum
confidence value of the recognised output">
        This specifies the minimum confidence score of a utterance for
it to be considered in the NBest list.
        Default is 40.0F.
      </param>
      <param name="echo" value="true/false" required="false"
rtexprvalue="true" visible="1" description="Playback options">
        Specifies if the component produces a concluding utterance that
echoes the value that was collected.
        Value is false by default.
      </param>
      <param name="confirm" value="true/false" required="false"
rtexprvalue="true" visible="1" description="Confirmation option">
        If confirm is true, the component asks the user to confirm the
specified alpha with an appropriate yes/no dialog.
        Value is false by default.
      </param>
    </input-params>

    <output-params>
      <param name="id of this component" description="Variable that
holds the colour specified by the user">
        Variable that holds the colour value specified by the user.
        Thus, if the component is invoked with an id value of "start",
then variable $start holds the value collected by the component.
      </param>
    </output-params>
  </component>

  <config>
    <input>
      <property-list>
        <property name="incompletetimeout"  value="1s"/>
        <property name="completetimeout"  value="1s"/>
      </property-list>
      <prompt-list>
        <prompt>What is your favourite colour</prompt>
      </prompt-list>
      <help-list>
        <help>
          <prompt> Say yor favourite colour, for example
burgundy</prompt>
        </help>
      </help-list>
      <noinput-list>
        <noinput count="1">
          <prompt>I did not hear you say it again.</prompt>
        </noinput>
        <noinput count="2">
          <prompt>Could you please repeat the input?</prompt>
        </noinput>
        <noinput count="3">
          <prompt>I appear to be having trouble hearing you.
            Waiting for you to spell the input. </prompt>
        </noinput>
      </noinput-list>
      <nomatch-list>
        <nomatch>
          <prompt>I am sorry. I didn't understand you. Please repeat the

            input.</prompt>
        </nomatch>
      </nomatch-list>
    </input>
    <confirm>
      <property-list>
        <property name="incompletetimeout" value="1s"/>
        <property name="completetimeout" value="1s"/>
      </property-list>
      <prompt-list>
          <prompt>I think you said #{model.utterance}. Is that
        right? </prompt>
      </prompt-list>
      <help-list>
        <help>
          <prompt>To accept the value, say yes. To change your mind, say
no.</prompt>
        </help>
      </help-list>
      <noinput-list>
        <noinput>
          <prompt>Is #{model.utterance} an acceptable value? Please
            say yes or no.</prompt>
        </noinput>
      </noinput-list>
      <nomatch-list>
        <nomatch>
          <prompt>If #{model.utterance} is acceptable, say yes.
Otherwise,
            say no.</prompt>
        </nomatch>
      </nomatch-list>
      <reject>
        <prompt>OK, lets try again.</prompt>
      </reject>
    </confirm>
    <validate>
    </validate>
    <echo>
      <property-list>
        <property name="universals" value="all"/>
      </property-list>
      <prompt-list>
        <prompt>OK, #{model.utterance}. Got it.</prompt>
      </prompt-list>
    </echo>
  </config>
</ui-config>

/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/META-INF/tags/rdc/config/color.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!--
  Copyright 2004 The Apache Software Foundation.
  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
  limitations under the License.
-->
  <config>
    <input>
      <property-list>
        <property name="incompletetimeout"  value="1s"/>
        <property name="completetimeout"  value="1s"/>
      </property-list>
      <prompt-list>
        <prompt>What is your favourite color</prompt>
      </prompt-list>
      <help-list>
        <help>
          <prompt> Say your favourite color, for example
[...]

This email has been scanned for all viruses by Netscalibur Mail Scanner, powered by MessageLabs.
For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit
http://www.netscalibur.co.uk/scanner/index.html