From "Mitch Warner" <mitch.war...@fluencyvoice.com>
Subject RE: RDC Submittal: Color Picker RDC - Source files part 1
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 09:09:48 GMT
Further to the previous mail, I have been asked  to submit the source
files to this list - because of the size restrictions imposed on this
mailing list mentioned earlier, I will have to split this into multiple
emails (hopefully only two). This is the first mail, with the first set
of files attached.

 <<color.tag>>  <<color.rdc>>  <<color.xml>>

This email has been scanned for all viruses by Netscalibur Mail Scanner, powered by MessageLabs.
For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit
http://www.netscalibur.co.uk/scanner/index.html