From "Mitch Warner" <mitch.war...@fluencyvoice.com>
Subject RDC Submittal: Color Picker RDC
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 16:22:59 GMT

> I have created a color picker RDC that I would like to submit to the
> Jakarta Taglib project. This is a very simple component which I
> created whilst learning how to produce my own RDCs; however it may be
> found useful by the wider community.

I am having difficulties posting the source files to this list due to
size and attachment restrictions; therefore if you want the source for
this component, please mail me directly. The intention is that
eventually Rahul Akolkar will merge these files into the Taglib CVS
module.

> 0) Description
>
> Component that allows a color to be specified by a user.
>
> 1) List of new files ( -> and descriptions)
>
> /jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/META-INF/tags/rdc/color.tag	-> Tag
> implementation for the component.
> /jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/META-INF/tags/rdc/color.rdc	-> rdc
> configuration and parameter data.
> /jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/META-INF/tags/rdc/config/color.xml
> -> configuration data for the component
> /jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/org/apache/taglibs/rdc/Color.java
> -> private data model for the component
> /jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/.grammar/color.grxml	-> SRGF grammar
> for use with the component, containing all allowable colors.
> /jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/examples/web/color-test.jsp
> -> Example file for testing the component
>
> 2) List of modified files
>
> /jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/xml/rdc.xml	->	Included
> description of the new component.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by Netscalibur Mail Scanner, powered by MessageLabs.
For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit
http://www.netscalibur.co.uk/scanner/index.html