From "Mitch Warner" <mitch.war...@fluencyvoice.com>
Subject RDC Submittal: Color Picker RDC
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 15:38:59 GMT
> I have created a color picker RDC that I would like to submit to the
> Jakarta Taglib project. I am using the process suggested by Rahul for
> submitting this component via this list.

0) Description

RDC that allows a color to be specified by a user. This is a very simple
component which I created whilst learning how to produce my own RDCs;
however it may be found useful by the wider community.

1) List of new files

/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/.grammar/color.grxml -> SRGF grammar
for use with the component, containing all allowable colors.
/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/.grammar/
/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/.grammar/
/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/rdc/src/.grammar/

This email has been scanned for all viruses by Netscalibur Mail Scanner, powered by MessageLabs.
For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit
http://www.netscalibur.co.uk/scanner/index.html