From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: [REQUEST FOR VOTES] New committers status
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 03:20:14 GMT

As it was mentioned recently "Also there is a tendancy for some to pick
it up on the second round when it becomes evident that noone else dealt
with it the first time."

So, what's the status on the votes? Notice that I would also like to
propose another new committer, but if we can not even finish the current
votes...

[]s,

-- Felipe