From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problems running RDC
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:58:35 GMT
Hi Stu,

I'll let you know if I get an update on the WAS XSLT issue. In the
meantime, I've the change which might help (haven't tried it personally
yet).

I will be checking it in soon, but I don't have direct access to the
taglibs sandbox repository, so let me email you the file for now. Let me
know how things go :-)

-Rahul