From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Testing with Nuance
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:06:36 GMT
Steve -- This thread is converging with the other live thread, the issue
is the same. Lets keep only one thread going, it will be easier for both
of us. Take your pick ;-)

There are some comments below.

On 4/27/05, Steve Hodson <SHodson@voxgen.com> wrote:
> I've tried using the countries-test.jsp and the Nuance logs display the
following url it tries to execute

<snip>

You mean usState-test.jsp ;-)

http://localhost:7100/RDCTest/usState-test.jsp;jsessionid=8E9A67E7E54CCBE55FFB06B5CDE17D00?ourStateResultNBest=0.6800000071525574%253Bflorida%253B

> It fails to do so.
<snip>

Having a trivial grammar, the usState RDC seems like a good candidate to
port to the new platform. Why don't you check application.lastresult$
client side? What the SI look like?

> When I pt this through a gui browser I get
>
> javax.servlet.jsp.JspException

org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.core.SetSupport.doEndTag(SetSupport.java:169)
<snip>

If you look at the serializer script (link in other thread ;-) this will
make sense. Send HTTP requests using a GUI browser (or jmeter, or anything
else you please) like so (reusing host, port and context information from
above):

1) Initial Request [ http://localhost:7100/RDCTest/usState-test.jsp ]
2) Input [
http://localhost:7100/RDCTest/usState-test.jsp?ourStateResultNBest=0.6%253Bflorida%253B%253DFL

] -- Note how the URI you posted skipped the SI in the serialization
3) Confirmation [
http://localhost:7100/RDCTest/usState-test.jsp?ourStateConfirm=true ]

Its OK to skip session ID if you maintain session i.e. fire requests from
a single "client"/window if using a web browser, add the appropriate "http
manager" if using jmeter etc.

-Rahul