From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: RDC: grammar tags in the state component
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:16:32 GMT
> For example it does not allow the developer to use
> any of the following:
>
> -- optional phrases
> -- garbage word handling
> -- repetition
>
> Based on our experience, I would strongly urge you to consider allowing
> the developer to define their own grammar file for the initial grammar.

No doubt this is true for advanced systems/grammars. However, for the kind
of satellite grammar we're talking about lets proceed with suggesting
phrases and let user/dev demand drive changes as real RDC based apps are
put together.

We're in pre-beta, perfection doesn't come till alpha, I'm told? ;-)

-Rahul